How redownload early purchased app on my Mac?
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Click your name in the sidebar, then find the app that you want to download. If you don't see your name in the sidebar, click Sign In, sign in with your Apple ID, then click your photo in the sidebar.
- If you use Family Sharing, you can choose a family member's name next to "Purchased by" to see their purchases.
- Click the download button for the app.
What I can do if I can't redownload the app?
Make sure that the app is in your purchase history for your Apple ID. If you don't see the item in your purchase history, you might have purchased the item with a different Apple ID.
If you don't see items in your purchase history on other Apple IDs, the purchases might be hidden.
Do you want to redownload an app or other content that a family member purchased? If you have Family Sharing, you can download shared purchases.
How unhide app on my Mac?
- On your Mac, open the App Store.
- Click your name at the bottom of the sidebar, then click View Information at the top of the screen. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll to Hidden Items or Hidden Purchases, then click Manage.
- Find the app that you want to unhide.
- Click Unhide, then click Done. The app reappears in your Purchased list. You can click the download button to redownload the app to your Mac.